Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank Game MacOSX Free Download
Adventure game Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank is witty, endearing, and focused on characters.
Chook and Sosig roleplay as pirates and get creative with a few friends. You need some strange friends to accompany you on your expedition when searching for buried wealth! Discover the adventures of a phantom chicken and a shaky spaghetti cat as they hunt for lost treasure, solve riddles, don stylish hats, and who knows what else!
The fantastically detailed cartoon-inspired animation, hand-drawn art, and humorous charm of Chook & Sosig are brought to life through point-and-click action and funny dialogue with quirky characters. Discover a realm by the sea where you can meet your favorite characters, Min, Hebble, Cow, and lots of mischievous goblins. Create the narrative and discover a humorous journey!
Even though they aren’t real pirates, they are familiar with all the old stories. What may go incorrectly?
- vibrant, manually drawn world: Savor the adorable (and sometimes eerie) stylings of this cartoon-inspired art style, which is painstakingly made from scratch and packed with well considered animation.
- Bright characters: Get to know the entire cast while going on adventures with a sly gang of pals in a variety of roles (and outfits!).
- Several possible outcomes: If loot and unfathomable wealth aren’t ambitious enough, you could always depose the local sea deity and become a god!
- Featuring more than seven tracks to hop along to, enjoy the musical stylings of Japan-based Nathan Cleary on this really funky soundtrack! Real beach soundscapes that the creator recorded at her coastal location in New Zealand are included in the game’s soundtrack!
- Adding to the Chook & Sosig universe: This adored ghost chicken and spaghetti cat has gone on several prior adventures, including A Case of Murder, Hit the Club, and Long Weekend. Fans of the show include Markiplier. It’s their greatest adventure yet—Walk the Plank!
The Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand-based independent game development company TookiPalooki is run by a single woman. Cartoons, skeletons, and other creatures, as well as the quirky beauty of nature, provide as inspiration for TookiPalooki games. Her books frequently include the multi-award winning Chook and Sosig, who are a spaghetti cat and a smart ghost chicken. Her most notable work, Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank, published by Armor Games Studios, is filled with thoughtful details, camaraderie, and tender humor.
Also Available: Irony Curtain
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6
- Processor: 2.33 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any GPU that support Pixel Shader version 2.x or above
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: Mouse required.
If you do not know how to install the game on your mac, CLICK HERE NOW.
Chook and Sosig walk the plank MAC Game Free Download
File Size: 97.37 MB