Stardew Valley MacOSX Free Download
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG!
You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into thriving homes? It won’t be easy. Since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have disappeared. Once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, the community center now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a bit of dedication, you might be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
- Turn your overgrown field into a lively farm! Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more! You’ll have plenty of space to create the farm of your dreams.
- 4 Player Farming! Invite 1-3 players to join you in the valley online! Players can work together to build a thriving farm, share resources, and improve the local community. As more hands are better than one, players have the option to scale the profit margin on produce sold for a more challenging experience.
- Improve your skills over time. As you progress from a struggling greenhorn to a master farmer, you’ll level up in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging. As you progress, you’ll learn new cooking and crafting recipes, unlock new places to explore, and customize your skills by choosing from various professions.
- Become part of the local community. With over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, you won’t have a problem finding new friends! Each person has their daily schedule, birthday, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say throughout the week and year. As you make friends, they will open up to you, ask you for help with their troubles, or tell you their secrets! Take part in seasonal festivals such as the luau, haunted maze, and feast of the winter star.
- Explore a vast, mysterious cave. As you travel deeper underground, you’ll encounter new and dangerous monsters, powerful weapons, new environments, valuable gemstones, raw materials for crafting and upgrading tools, and mysteries to be uncovered.
- Breathe new life into the valley. Since JojaMart opened, the old way of life in Stardew Valley has changed. Much of the town’s infrastructure has fallen into disrepair. Help restore Stardew Valley to its former glory by repairing the old community center, or take the alternate route and join forces with Joja Corporation.
- Court and marry a partner to share your life on the farm with. There are 12 available bachelors and bachelorettes to woo, each with unique character progression cutscenes. Once married, your partner will live on the farm with you. Who knows, maybe you’ll have kids and start a family.
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots. The waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Craft bait, bobbers, and crab pots to help you in your journey toward catching every fish and becoming a local legend!
- Donate artifacts and minerals to the local museum.
- Cook delicious meals and valuable craft items to help you out. With over 100 cooking and crafting recipes, you’ll have various things to create. Some dishes you cook will temporarily boost skills, running speed, or combat prowess. Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium.
- Customize the appearance of your character and house. With hundreds of decorative items, you’ll have no trouble creating the home of your dreams!
- Xbox controller support (with rumble)! (Keyboard still required for text input)
- Over two hours of original music.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Mac OSX 10.10+
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB video memory, OpenGL 2
- Storage: 500 MB available space
You May Also Like to Play: Forgotton Anne Mac Game Download
If you do not know how to install the game on your mac, CLICK HERE NOW.
Stardew Valley MAC Game Free Download
File Size: 0.35 GB