7 Billion Humans MacOSX Free Download-GOG
In mac game 7 Billion Humans Mac Game, automate the swarms of the office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. Now with more humans, get ready for a thrilling follow up to the award-winning Human Resource Machine.
Here are some amazing features that you will experience after installing this game directly on your operating system.
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles – over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
- Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. With more languages on the way!
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
- Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and “skip” systems to facilitate your career’s ascent.
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You’ll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
New soundtrack by Kyle Gabler included alongside the game.
To have this game on your operating system, your device must have to meet certain requirements needed to run this game. The details of these requirements are described below.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: OSX 10.7 or later
- Processor: 2.0Ghz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1
- Storage: 200 MB available space
If you do not know how to install the game on your mac, CLICK HERE NOW.
7 Billion Humans MAC Game Cracked By GOG Free Download