Xenonauts Game MacOSX Free Download
Xenonauts is a strategy game in which you command a global military organization that protects the Earth against alien invasion during the Cold War era, employing tiny units to eliminate aliens and regaining your turn-based ground combat skills. You can use the interceptors to shoot down UFOs, research seized artifacts to learn more about your enemy, and change the planet’s defenses by unlocking new battle gear for use in missions thanks to a rich strategic layer.
Xenonauts is a spiritual successor to the popular 1990s strategy game X-Com. The goal is to improve the graphics, add additional content, and simplify the UI while keeping all of the original game’s major elements. This game will appeal to die-hard enthusiasts, but we also want to convey the joys of old-school grand strategy to a new generation of gamers who would otherwise miss out.
- Detailed, Emergent Simulation: Xenonauts contains no scripted missions, just broad rules setting the pace of the invasion. As such, no game plays out the same twice. If you shoot a Scout UFO down over a polar area, you get a Crash Site mission where you can capture a crashed Scout UFO in an Arctic tileset. Commence a battle at night and you’ll be fighting the mission in the darkness with reduced sight range. If your base is attacked, you fight the defence in a perfect replica of your base. A lot of time has gone into weaving the two very different halves of the game together into something that feels both natural and enjoyable.
- Ground Combat: Xenonauts delivers tense turn-based combat across realistic, varied and fully-destructible battlefields, against almost fifty different variants of enemy. Missions range from capturing crashed UFOs or alien bases to defending cities (or even Xenonaut facilities) against alien attack. You’ll experience the chill of encountering a new alien for the first time and the joys of test-firing a new weapon for the first time. Deeply asymmetric combat keeps the battles interesting – after all, you’re fighting intergalactic invaders with 1970’s ballistic technology!
- Research Tree: Xenonauts has an extensive research tree with almost a hundred projects to unlock, each with its own unique description and painted artwork. It slowly reveals the intentions and origins of the invaders, while also unlocking new battlefield equipment, aircraft and vehicles for you to use as you harness alien technology and turn it against them.
- Persistent Soldiers: Soldiers in Xenonauts are persistent from mission to mission, improving their stats and gaining ranks with combat experience – but their deaths are always only a single bad move away. You will grow to care about the brave men and women under your command as they slowly grow from green rookies into hardened veterans, but that only makes it more painful when their heroic tale is cruelly cut short by a burst of plasma fire…
- Strategic Management: You will also be managing the defence of the planet, dealing with the invading alien UFOs with your customisable interceptors. You need to balance the needs of your funding nations with your own. Your funds are limited – are you going to spend them on battlefield equipment, more scientists, or expanding your coverage of the planet? Your priorities must be balanced carefully if you are to win the war.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: OSX 10.6 or better
- Processor: Intel 2 GHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- Sound: Integrated
- Monitor:1280×720 pixels minimum
If you do not know how to install the game on your mac, CLICK HERE NOW.
Xenonauts MAC Game Free Download
File Size: 2.27 MB