Rumu [v2.1.0] MacOSX Free Download
Rumu is a narrative and intimate adventure game in which you play as a robot vacuum cleaner, programmed only to love on your way to become sensitive and discover other emotions.
You wake up in a fully automated smart home created by David and Cecily, the eccentric humans. There he will discover that his only companion is Sabrina, the AI of the house, the constant observer and the dysfunctional occupation of the house with semi-intelligent devices, as well as Ada’s cat.
After removing his curiosity from his routine maintenance, he faces a difficult moral dilemma that forces him beyond his programming to discover the dark secrets that Sabrina has hidden from him.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Finalist – Play by Play 2018 Awards.
- Finalist – Game Connection America – Best Desktop / Downloadable.
- Winner of Kotaku – Favorite Australian Game 2017 Reader’s vote.
- Winner Australian Game Developers Award 2018.
- Winner of AWGIE (Australian Writers’ Guild) for Interactive Media.
- Winner Team Choice PAX East 2018 – SideQuesting.
- A heartbreaking story that takes you from simple robotic vacuum tasks to finding the truth.
- Performances by Allegra Clark (Dragon Age), Larissa Gallagher (Firewatch), Grant George (Fire Emblem Echoes).
- An exciting original score by Matt McLean (Orwell).
- A smart home full of half smart devices.
- Point and click to guide Rumu along forgotten paths.
- A cozy isometric atmosphere like a doll’s house.
- Fully subtitled in English.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
If you do not know how to install the game on your mac, CLICK HERE NOW.
Rumu MAC Game Free Download
File Size: 707.39 MB