Mini Metro 43 MacOSX Free Download
At Mini Metro, you’ll be tasked with designing a metro layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with 3 stations. Draw as many routes between the stations as much you can so that you can connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along the route to get around the city as quickly as possible. Each station can only accommodate a few passengers on hold, so you need to design your subway network well to avoid delays.
The city is growing. More stations open and travellers arrive faster. The demands on the network are increasing. We will continually redesign our lines to maximize efficiency. New assets acquired each week will be of tremendous help as long as they are used wisely.
Eventually, the network fails. The station will open too quickly. Travellers will crowd the platform. How long the city lasts is up to you.
- Eleven real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Berlin, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montreal, São Paulo, Cairo, and Auckland). Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
Colourblind and night modes.
- Soundtrack by Disasterpeace
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game’s map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it’s a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn’t though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
If you do not know how to install the game on your mac, CLICK HERE NOW.
Mini Metro 43 MAC Game Free Download
File Size: 194.34 MB