Algo Bot MacOSX Free Download-ACTiVATED
A droid working on a subpar deck named Algo Bot Mac Game doesn’t take any breaks at all. A major catastrophe broke out in the center of the Europa when a routine recycling expedition with a cranky line manager, PAL, went catastrophically wrong. There is no other choice for anyone unless PAL and Algo Bot can quickly reset Europa’s and retake the ships. You will assume the role of an operator in this game and be asked to provide Algo Bot a series of programs using the visual programming language. Make an attempt to figure out puzzles.
- Both novices and experts will find it easy to solve the puzzle.
- Return to previously completed levels to get the best answers.
- The British Touch: We once more collaborated with Joseph J. Clark, the author of Epistory, to offer Algo Bot a light plot with a dash of British humor.
- There are more than 40 programming tasks to solve in five different contexts.
- Play around with different programming concepts—it’s fun.
- A sad tale with two endearing heroes
- beautiful 3D graphics
What you can learn through Algo Bot:
- Recursive Procedures
- Managed variables
- Restricted syntax and sequential command lines
- Creating a program (running and debugging code in your head)
- Optimisation techniques
You may also like: The Initial Mac Game Download
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 -OR- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD4850 -OR- GeForce GTX 295 (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
If you do not know how to install the game on your mac, CLICK HERE NOW.