Yesterday Origins MacOSX Free Download-ACTiVATED
Using a Mac John Yesterday and his better love Pauline will travel the world and time itself thanks to the Mac game Yesterday Origins. Young John was publicly humiliated and dragged around the street in the dead of night in the year 1481. On the basis that he was a witch, he was imprisoned. Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformation to become immortal. The truth is that after every single resurrection, John loses all memory of his identity and upbringing. However, John and his wife are currently attempting to make the potion and are, understandably, searching for the necessary artifact! They are fighting against dangerous new characters who seek to steal their expertise while trying to complete this task.
Following a simple installation of Yesterday Origins Game for Mac, you will enjoy the following fantastic features.
- A unique soundtrack
- Mouse and controller-friendly
- A fusion of various genres, including mystery, thriller, adventure, and occultism
- An original tale set in various different time periods
- With more than 20 years of experience in adventure games, Pendulo Studios is known for its outrageous dark humor.
- Over 25 vibrant characters
- Over ten different locations to see and more than fifty backgrounds
Also try using Valley Mac Game
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or newer
- Processor: Intel quad-core processor running at 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI/NVIDIA dedicated/integrated or mobile graphic card, with at least 512MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least Shader Model 4.0 support
- Storage: 4 GB available space
If you do not know how to install the game on your mac, CLICK HERE NOW.